Tuesday, December 4, 2007

2 = 5?

Rasaiel and I decided to have some fun after a series of errand quests, and poked our heads into Razorfen Downs the other night. The goal was to "see how far we could get" and possibly get a piece of loot. However, what we didn't expect was a complete clear of the undead portion. Complete to the end lich boss.

With just the two of us. Well, and her kitty.

This was rather surprising to me, seeing as how she and I were 42/41, and the quest to kill said lich was rated as a level 42 group task. In dungeons, I assume "group" means 5 people. I know everything in the instance was around level 35-38 elites, so we had some leverage with our levels (levelage? That just sounds like bad ESL), but I was truly surprised that we cleared the whole way there. I wonder if the levels used to go higher before 2.3.

Regardless, I love my Shackle. I think next on the list of suicide dungeon runs is Uldaman, which could prove hairier since I won't be able to convince a trogg to stand still. Guess I could always play with mind control again...

No! BAD Pathos! That never ends well. Something about becoming some blue alien's battle puppet reeeeeeally ticks off the local humanoid populations.

No comments: