Monday, October 22, 2007

Post the fourth, or "Pathos stops titling things this way"

Our quest continues, with the focus shifting out of Ashenvale for a while and homing in on Duskwood (as we thought it would be more "in the spirit" of the holiday). Handily enough, I've recently come into my "Shackle Undead" toy, so we have no end of aggro management between hunter dps, pet tanking/growling, and shackles. We can really clean up in the graveyards.

Not much else to report for the time being, though. We're sitting at 26 and 24 (I'm always the lower, as Rasaiel has time in her day to plink around the countryside at various critters while mining, all during my workday). We maintain a pretty steady 2.5 level difference, but given that I'm a dedicated healer (with random dps thrown in) my spells are guaranteed to land. Though I really need to start using "Fade" more often...

No comments: