Thursday, October 11, 2007

Posting, the second; or "How I no longer work in Silvermoon"

RADICAL CHANGES! OMG!

I started this blog last week under a different name, as you'll note in the blog previous to this, because the original intent of my wife and I was to play some Blood Elves and generally check out the Horde. What we found, eventually, were two key points.
  • The Horde suffers from crazy inflation, which means you have to sell items at inflated prices to be able to afford anything, and
  • The Horde is full of zombies, orcs, trolls, cows, and generally can't be counted on for decent interior decorating tips.
...second point getting to the less sarcastic realization that when we rolled Alliance back in the day, it was because that felt more innately natural to us, and still does.

After a weekend of powerlevelling my BE priest to 20, hemming and hawing, and rerolling some Dranei characters, the current husband/wife pair is now sporting a 17 hunter and a 13 priest: Rasaiel and Pathos respectively. Which makes life ever-so-much easier, due to now having furry pocket-tanks at our disposal that work for fish. We have the triumvirate of MMO's in a 2-person band: tank/dps/healer (factored down into (DPS + tank)(Healer - 2x) with some rounding involved and a couple imaginary numbers divided by the square root of Pi ... but I haven't taken a math class since 2001, so that could all be completely off. Damn you algebra!!!)

Oh, also, I am bald, and lack any and all chin-tentacles. It just makes the rest of me look HUGE.

Up next: Pathos and Rasaiel level past 20 and venture out into the wider world of Azeroth, also known as "Get Us the Hell Off of This Island, It's Full of Aliens From Starship Troopers and They Ate My Last Moongraze Tenderloin"

No comments: